• Pieve d'Alpago

The History

The company was founded in 1919 in the eye wear district of Vallesella di Cadore, near Belluno,  Italy. Initially focused on eyeglass cases for the Italian market and only around  the end of the 30s the export toward the foreign markets began.
 
In the 80s, the big fashion industry producers started the trend by licensing the eyeglasses and sunglasses producers to use their brand name and it was at that moment that our company began supplying the eyeglass cases not only to the optician stores but also to the eye wear brands.  For this purpose, the Manufacturer’s Division, is born.
 
Today, the Fedon Group is a world leader in the design, production and sale of eye wear cases and accessories for the optical industry worldwide.